Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I have experienced two very sudden pressure headaches in the

I have experienced two very sudden pressure headaches in the last 3 days. The first was on a flight home from Paris on Saturday and I found it very distressing. I took some paracetamol and slept and although woolly headed the intense pain had eased. Today I have developed the same pressure headache but less severe, if I bend down and stand up my head throbs very painfully. I have been suffering with sinus issues around allergies.
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 1 year ago.

For any sudden onset new type of severe headache, it is ALWAYS preferable to get a medical evaluation to rule out a serious problem in the brain,

This is rare, but can be fatal.

It is much more likely that this may be related to your sinus/ allergy issues, but without a physical evaluation and possibly neuro imaging we may not be able to rule out a serious problem,

Warm regards

Dr Gupta, MD