Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Well my sinuses are broken. I have been told i am allergic

Well my sinuses are broken. I have been told i am allergic to dust mytes. I have constant blocked nose, violent sneezing fits as well as been given a reliever to stop wheezing. I have very dry eyes and i have just rubbed my lft ye and causing my eyelid to swell.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

You seem to be having symptoms of constant allergy i.e. blocked nose, sneezing etc.

You need to be on a regular medication such as montelukast sodium along with an antihistamine to help.

I would also like to give you a nasal spray that contains a steroid to help with your nasal allergy and to open up your nose.

The pills that I mentioned would also help your eyes.

There are also OTC eye drops available that are good for allergies. I would like that you should ask your pharmacist about the local brands or consult your GP.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please do submit a rating when you are done.
Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

Let me know if you have more questions.

It is only when you rate me, is when I am credited for helping you out.Please do rate me, if possible.Kindest regards