Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Tired after only short walks. Left knee can be painful.

Tired after only short walks. Left knee can be painful. Short of breath climbing stairs. Age 70 but still working
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

I'm very sorry about this

Shortness of breath is concerning

It is a heart issue until proven otherwise

You need to see a doctor and have a stress test done.

let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com