DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I need to get a neurologist confirmation that I am no longer

Customer Question

I need to get a neurologist confirmation that I am no longer at risk with seizures.
I had a head injury nearly 10 years ago and was given the all clear on discharge by the consultant .I have been driving for over 9 years since the accident and I need to satisfy transport for London in order to obtain a private hire licence.
GP referal will take months just wondering if anyone can help .I do not mind paying but at the same time I do not have a big budget.
Many Thanks
Amrit
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

You have to see a doctor in person for a legal confirmation

Is that your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then can you advise me of a consultant in Slough,Berkshire and roughly the cost. My GP can refer me but we may be looking at an appointment three months away
Amrit
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

We can not give personal referrals, we are not a practice.

But here is a list

http://www.privatehealth.co.uk/doctors-and-health-professionals/neurologist/

Cost is going to vary.

Educated guess, with chart review and exam: 100 to 300 pounds.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent [5]—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/