DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I've found a 'lump' on my left testicle but it's soft and

Hi I've found a 'lump' on my left testicle but it's soft and squishy and feels/ looks like a vein in colour and texture! So I was wondering if it is more than likley just a vein and if any of the symptoms I am describing could be a sign of testiculer cancer??
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello.

Thanks for the question.

I am a clinical doctor and very familiar with this.

It sounds like a vericocele.

It is actually a bundle of veins.

It is harmless.

You might be feeling the epidytimus, a normal structure.

Have your doctor check to be sure.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah that's what I thought it could be! I've been to see 2 doctors now and they both said it looked like an englarged vein so I guess that's nothing to worry about! If it was testiculer cancer would my symptoms be different and my lump firm or hard??
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

You would have to tell by doctor exam.

If the doctors think it is veracocyle, that is what it is.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/