Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Dear Dr David I will try to get the Atlas Uninary Test

Dear Dr David
I will try to get the Atlas Uninary Test strips and will do it at home.
Of course if I will be worse I will go to the hospital.But at the moment waitng several hours in the hospital emergency will make my condition worse.
I am really very much worried of getting a septical complication and I think I will continue with Zinnat just to protect myself from any other kind of infection,maybe a Streptococc.Microbiology and sensivity to antibiotics may take several days.At the moment we do not know the reason for the fever.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

if you continue to take the antibiotic, try to take a probiotic pill daily as well to add good bacteria into your bowels to prevent diarrhea from antibiotic therapy.

also make sure you take your antibiotic with food in your stomach already.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com