DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

For some weeks now, I've had problems with body temperature

For some weeks now, I've had problems with body temperature regulation. I can go from shivering cold to sweating profusely.
About the same time when this started, I had a few teeth extracted.
Could the two be linked? Could there be a low-level infection which causes th etemperature imbalance?
Guido Braschi
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for asking

Yes if it all happened after a dental extraction the possibility of infection should be considered. It is important that you get yourself examined by your doctor and then some blood tests should be run. These should include routine blood work and if there is ay evidence of infection then specific investigations as required. For infection you might need a course of antibiotic.So my advise would be to get it examined.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you have any more question

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!

you are welcome

Good luck