Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I'm trying to get pregnant and have come off my pill in

I'm trying to get pregnant and have come off my pill in March my periods are always regular but the last 2 period where we have actively been trying to conceive have arrived early the first one by one day and the second one by 4 days is this normal
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

Yes they are considered absolutely normal. 5 days before and 5 days after your expected date is considered normal and cycle length can vary depending on physical activity diet and hormonal changes so nothing to worry about.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you does this mean I am closer to conceiving
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for reply.

we can not judge by this time of your conception.

Best wishes.