Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have endometriosis and awaiting surgery next week to

Customer Question

I have endometriosis and awaiting surgery next week to remove a rectovaginal nodule along with some other bits being done I have had for the last three maybe four months notice a change of shape to my abdomen the left hand side goes inward from my hip to the bottom of my belly if I look at my tummy you can see the clear definition of indentation to the side any ideas what this could be my consultant today said it could be the Endo it could be urology it could be something else
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

It is unlikely to be endometriosis. The shape of the abdomen is defined by your muscles and fat. If you would like to post a picture, it would help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok bear in mind I have had a baby by c section and I have severe Endo that's through muscles of the womb and I have other things gyAne related
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The scar to the left as u look was my appendixes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I look down the entire left hand side goes inwards like I ve Been wearing elastic elasticated bottoms
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

I assume you mean your left, the appendix scar is on the right. There can be endometriosis in a c section scar which is fairly common. This could make the scar and area around it more tight. It looks like it is the c section scar that is distorting your abdomen.