Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I have lump on my foreskin which has been there since I can

Customer Question

I have lump on my foreskin which has been there since I can remember. Sometime it grows bigger but I can squeeze it and what looks like seamen comes out and he lump becomes smaller / more flaccid. There's absolutely no pain. I've been scared about this my whole life and to a certain extent it's ruining my sex life / confidence issues. Please can you help?
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 11 months ago.

It is most likely a harmless sebaceous cyst, which commonly appears on the penis foreskin,

I would suggest that you get yourself examined to confirm the same, or even Google images for Sebaceous cyst of the penis.

The secretion is a cheesy material that may be mistaken for semen,

I do not believe this is likely to be anything to be worried about :)

Warm regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for the quick response.
I had a look on google and I think you could be correct. What is the process for removing the cyst?? I've been putting it off for ages I'm just scared more than anything that it would be something serious....hear these horror stories that folk feel fine go to doctors and get diagnosed with something terrible.Hope to hear from you soon

There is NO reason to remove the cyst,

I believe that there is nothing to be concerned about, however a medical examination will help us confirm this !

The reason you hear the 'horror stories' is because they are so rare - I mean no one is going to write about going to the doctor and getting the all clear - coz that is common :)

Warm regards

Dr Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't think you underdtand the extent of my situation.I'm basically asking how best to go about it being removed.It is completely ghastly and its preventing me getting close / having a relationship.Hope to hear from you soon

Apologies for the delay, I was out of town with the family.

The lesion can easily be removed by any surgeon under local anesthesia.

Talk to your PCP about getting a referral to a surgeon for the removal of your probably sebaceous cyst.

Do remember to leave a positive rating if the reply was helpful,

Please get back for any further queries,

Warm regards