wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am sleepy all the time but I sleep wall at night but why

I am sleepy all the time but I sleep wall at night but why am I sleepy all the time
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

HOw old are you?
M/F?

How long has this been going on for?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am m 22 and 5 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Well, the first place to start is with a complete history, physical exam and laboratory tests with your GP.

Many times this simple first step will be able to identify why you are always feeling sleepy. You might have a metabolic imbalance, a thyroid problem, etc.

So. What should you do?

Get into see your GP for a full exam. There is no need to continue to suffer.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Have a good weekend :)