Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Please help I've been fighting with my doc who threw a

Customer Question

Please help I've been fighting with my doc who threw a leflet at me and said your stressed woman ­čśó the truth is I tested posative for high a n f in 2010 then again in January 2016 it was .later in May 2016 I started with more severe joint pain and swelling and severe pain and stiffness after any sun exposure, red face and very unstable blood pressure readings I then had a turn when I suddenly passed blood in my urine doc still says it's nothing to worry over......plz guide me I'm a carer for my 3 year old who's had heart surgery and is slowly losing his lung function ­čśó
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

I'm Dr. Phil and I'm ready to help

Can you clarify that the issue is blood in the urine Dea?

just click send to reply