How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4276
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

I have PAD and been advised to undertake supervised exercise

Resolved Question:

I have PAD and been advised to undertake supervised exercise but my GP says he does not have access to such treatment in the Tyne valley - Hexham is local hospital.(or does not know about it) How do I find out where it is given as a service and how do I access it ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 11 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Please contact a physiotherapist or a sports therapist in your location:

Please rate the answer with a positive rating by clicking 5 stars.


Dr. Ravoof and 6 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you