wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Am worid

Customer Question

Am worid
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Could you please give more information?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am worried about my mental health issue by talking on Skyep with u dr rick
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

What is the time difference between where you are at an Central Time in USA?

I have to babysit my grandkids today but hopefully we can schedule a time to skype again.

Let me know.

And don't forget to give a positive rating for our other conversation threads....

Here is a link for another skype consult:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant pay on this link but can we go o the other link that is all ready payed for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
plase can we go on my am not a baby question plase as i can only use that one
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

No. That link is already closed. We would have to open a new link.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant pay u know not anoth in my acont plasse can we skype without paymunt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
plase can i skyep u with out pay
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

In order to skype you would need to pay again.