Hi there Kate.
I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist with over 10 years experience
I'm 100% sure you don't have leptospirosis or any other serious disease
You would not be getting better after that.
You probably got e coli or salmonella from the water and it passed
You should be fine
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using justanswer.com