DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I woul like to report my dads driving he is 87 a his driving

Customer Question

Hi i woul like to report my dads driving he is 87 a his driving is awfall getting worse my mumis very cocerned he can not juge his distance between cars he has to stop to let cars pass when there is room for three cars ,he cannot reverse propery & can not park.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for coming to just answer.

What is your medical question.

I do understand the situation.

We are not the ones to report this to. That would be the bureau of motor vehicles, and his doctor.

Is that what you are asking?

Please let me know.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas