Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

I have suflerem a hear Injury with a deep cut, been to

I have suflerem a hear Injury with a deep cut, been to hospital to be treated on Saturday , is it normal for me to still feel tired and sleepy?
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question.

Please clarify what injury you have suffered.

Do you have any fever?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been knocked out by a blow to the corner of the back of my head, I had a deep cut which has been glued, I have no fever but feel weak and sleepy
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for replying.

It is not normal to feel excessive sleepiness and tiredness after an external injury to the back of head suffered 3 days ago.

If you feel sedated it would be better to have a doctor look at you.

Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sebastian

Do you have any more questions?

If done for now do take a moment to rate my answer as this is the only way we get paid for our work and time on this website.

You can always come back to the thread even after you ave rated the answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for late replys, I think I will go see my doctor, thing that worries me is that I feel especially weak in morning and I seem to be sweating a lot at night. Is this quiet normal in my condition?
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.

These symptoms are not a normal consequence of the injury you have described above.
As I mentioned earlier it would be better to have a doctor look at you.