wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

What condition do you think I'm suffering from and what

What condition do you think I'm suffering from and what tests should I get done.I developed severe and apparently permanent adverse reactions as a result of Hepatitis B vaccine.
About 4 years ago I was completely healthy and very athletic before this vaccination and have now
suffered severe, debilitating autoimmune side effects from this vaccine. Such as getting joint pain
when I lift weights in the gym, only on one side of the body, not in both arms at once, just the left.
I never used to get joint pain when I was lifting weights before the vaccine, I used to lift 100KG
but now I get joint pain when I lift 50KG. There's a measurable loss in stamina before the vaccine to
how I am now, I experience breathlessness much earlier when I do cardiovascular exercise then before
I had the vaccine. I have chronic fatigue and it is not improved by getting rest. I have a dry
persistent cough when there's nothing to bring up. I have constant pain on the left side of the
stomach/abdominal area when I'm sitting down on the bus or playing video games or watching TV or using
my laptop etc. Painkillers do not help very much. Sometimes I get sharp stabbing pain on the left side
of my stomach. My care-cordinator said I experienced Psychosis due to neurologic conditions. I used to
think the TV was communicating with me. I suffered the residual effects of all these symptoms for more
than 4 years. Lupus-like syndrome, multiple sclerosis-like syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis.Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Fibromyalgia
Brachial Plexitis
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA)
Transverse Myelitis
Encephalitis
Neuropathic Pain
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
27 M. I don't take any meds.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

It sounds like you have spent quite some time trying to get to the bottom of what is going on. I am sure that your previous doctors have thought of, and ruled out, all of the common and easily treatable conditions that could be causing your issues. Would you say this is a correct statement?

Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I haven't seen my doctor regarding these symptoms, I've seen him on separate occasions but at that time I didn't think the symptoms were connected.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What condition do you think I'm suffering from and what tests should I get done when I go see my GP?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

I would suggest a MRI, a complete lab test battery and a colonscopy.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I hope you feel better soon.

Have a good weekend.

wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience: Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City