Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I've had a bad back for many years and the only thing that

i've had a bad back for many years and the only thing that seems to help it is tramadol. I've tried everything else and i still struggle to get out of bed in the morning. My new doctor won't prescribe me tramadol. Do you have any ideas?

Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting Justanswer.

What is your question? What is the cause for the bad back? What was the diagnosis?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They think it's muscle tension. it goes right up my neck as well and can cause migraines

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any way I can be prescribe some tramadol, since that seems to be the only thing that helps?

Dear customer,

The only way that you may get the prescription medication is to do a private consultation with another doctor who may prescribe this medication if indicated in your case. Please refer the below link:

http://www.bupa.co.uk/health/self-pay-treatments/gp-services

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating by clicking 5 stars above. Please use reply if you have any more questions.