Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

A couple of months ago I went to my doctor complaining of

Customer Question

hi a couple of months ago I went to my doctor complaining of pains around my lower stomache and above my crutch area. I mainly get a pain there when I get up from lying down on my bed or sofa. sometimes a twinge to when i.m walking but not all the time then. but always when I bend up from a laydown position. my doctor said I have probably pulled a muscle. it doesn.t hurt when I go to the toilet i.m okay urinating and passing stools. but I have had this pain there for about six to seven weeks now. I have made an appointment to go back to my doctor which he tole me to do if i.m still getting pain in that area. he has told me to bring a urine sample with me when I go and see him. sometimes my groin twinges a bit to but not all the time. I do a lot of heavy lifting at work. could have I pulled a stomache muscles and can these take weeks or months to get better. when i.m sat down and move my legs towards me it doesn.t hurt then. it.s when I bend up from my stomach?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.