DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have had three falls which affected my head First one 3

I have had three falls which affected my head First one 3 yrs. ago the last one 2wks. ago. I have constant dizziness and pressure on the lest side of my head , no taste or smell ,eye sight affected. My GP. Has recently given me Cinnarizine 15mg. but it makes me sleepy. I have had CT and MRI scans but no one has any idea why I am still like this Hope you can help me.
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If your CT and MRI both were absolutely normal then it is possible that your symptoms are due to cerebral concussion. After a traumatic injury there is a rise in the intracranial pressure and there is jarring of rain within the skull. Usually the effect of concussion settles with time but at time medicines are used for symptomatic relief .You can also take an opinion from the neurologist on this as well but most likely it is a concussion and it will settle with time .

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Are you with me ?

Any more question ??