How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55458
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have these lumps underneath the corona they look like

Resolved Question:

Hello, I have these white lumps underneath the corona they look like ulcers. I went to an std clinic and they didn't know what it us and they told me to see a dermatologist. I have had these for about 10 years, it used to only be one but it has since spread around the corona. They are sensitive when they rub against the vagina or when masturbating for a long period of time. I can send a photo if you need to see it. I would love to get rid of the white marks. Thanks. Dom
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Photos attached
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Another photo
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I have t received an answer and it will be nearly two days since I submitted my question. Would you mind refunding my fee and closing my question please? Please confirm I will not be charged again or that there is no recurring charge. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

I'm here to help

Do you want an answer?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please. I paid a fee and have still not had any advice on this problem. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.

It appears to be molluscum contagiosum

are you familiar with this?

it is caused by a virus

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I'm not familiar with this. How could I treat the virus and is it safe to have sex including oral sex? I have had these bumps for a number of years, hopefully there is a treatment that I can use that will make them go away.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.

they are usually treated with podofilox cream or cryotherapy (burning off with liquid nitrogen) by your doctor

I wouldn't have sex until they are gone

or use protection

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.


please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it

Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55458
Experience: GP in the United States
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you