wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I still havnt heard anything from mri scan and my condition

Customer Question

I still havnt heard anything from mri scan and my condition is getting worse I have complete double vison keep falling and I am so tired I have an app with my gp at 6 oclock today I feel terrified I have beaten 2 major cancers with in the last 5 years but this is horrendous I now have numbness in my face as well has my buttocks and my legs please help
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Does the double vision go away when you close one eye?

How old are you?

m/f?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.