Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have not had the need to take my Sr propanalol 80mg

Customer Question

I have not had the need to take my Sr propanalol 80mg tablets for afew months but due to high anxiety over the last 24hrs due to a situation I have taken 800mg.....I am now embarrassed and ashamed. I did not take it in one go but one tablet every couple of hours or so. I am ok bit feel abit strange. My heart rate is 60 bpm. I am 5'2 and weigh 130lbs. Will this effect me?! I'm so stupid and just lost myself.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long did it take you to ingest the entire 800 mg?

How long ago did you do this?

Are you having any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.