Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Louise again. Just wanted to check some recent things:

Hi Louise Wood again.
Just wanted to check some recent things:
Yesterday i was with a friend in London and my friend went in a nearby pub to use the toilet. Then a while later we were walking along and i was doddling and taking pictures and i then said to her'sorry im doddling along and you are busting for the loo and she said 'what? Ive just been' and then i remembered!
Then tonight i have been to the cinema and see maggies plan and then at the end when talking to someone in the group i was with i could not remember the name of the main character which was obviously maggie doh! There was another incident as well at work today with a colleague telling me about a faulty product and then about half an hour later he started saying more about it and i was like what? And then remembered...... Again my fear is of dementia or something else? And yes again i am quite stressed
Can you ease my panic?
Thanks,
Louise
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi Louise!

How have you been?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok generally in terms of not having so much to ask you lately! just these past couple of days these things happening, but yes i still have alot going on family wise if thats what u mean.

Louise, this is normal short term memory issues

This is not dementia

definitely not dementia

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Dr Phil, other thing is that even when i was writing above the word doodling i was getting confused between doddling as in walking slow and doddling!

I think you are looking too much into this Louise