wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I need help in finding a Psychiatrist who can do home

Customer Question

I need help in finding a Psychiatrist who can do home visits, the situation is urgent
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It is highly unlikely in this day and age of Lawyers filing malpractice lawsuits that you will be able to find a physician who will make a house call, especially with such a unstable, critical patient.

If you were a multimillionaire you could probably find a private psychiatrist willing to take your money....but look how that turned out for ***** *****....

If you can't get your sister to the ER or a psychiatrist by yourself, and you fear that she is a danger to herself or others, I suggest you 911.

Tell them what is going on and that you will need the Police to come with the ambulance to get Diana the care she needs.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS