Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have neurological pain due to a deep brain stroke. I can

I have neurological pain due to a deep brain stroke. I can only just move my fingers of the right hand and the pains ate throughout my body. I have tried various medication manly prescription but nothing works. In fact all seems to be reversed so get pains after medication when the pain should be at least reduced.
Can you recommend something that will work
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome,

As you had already tried medications I would recommend you to try acupuncture therapy and physical therapy for pain control and a visit to pain physician can help.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service, by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.