Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Hope you can help me. I'm a 34 year old female. I had a

Customer Question

Hi, hope you can help me. I'm a 34 year old female. I had a missed miscarraige back in February which resulted in me having a D&C. A couple of months later I had several bladder infections, my g.p said it was due hormone imbalances after the misscarraige, I started reflexology and all has settled now. We've been trying to conceive since May, and my question is really at what stage do I go and seek help, I'm stressing out that there's something wrong with me and also worried about my age! I've regular cycles and have been using ovulation sticks. Hope you can help. Thank you, norma.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr .David

I am sorry you had a miscarriage

that is good your cycles are regular now

that means your hormones are cycling more regularly.

most patients have to try to conceive for a full year before they need assessment for infertility issues

make sure you avoid alcohol and smoking at this point and focus on eating healthier and drinking more water and getting proper amounts of sleep

these slepts can help you be healthier when you conceive a baby.

best of luck to you

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Dr.David, do I count a year from when we started trying after the miscarraige (May)? Or is it a year since we conceived first time? Also do you think I should be worried about my age (34)?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I would count from May trying again.

you don't have to be worried about your age. your age of 34 is fine.

these steps can help you be healthier when you conceive a baby.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Dr. David, your advice means a lot.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you are welcome

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr.David, I have just one more question. How long would you recommend would be enough time to take go to the toilet after sex? I don't want to flare up another bladder infection but I also want to give adequate time when trying to concieve?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I would wait 10 minutes after sex in the fetal position or on your back with your knees up

and then go urinate after 10 minutes and then make sure you go drink more water and fluids.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr.David, I'm sorry for bothering you again! I am just concerned about something at the moment. As you know we are trying to conceive and I am on cycle day 25. My period is due next week but I've had a discharge for the past 2 days, noticeable on toilet tissue after I go to the toilet, it is brownish in colour like perhaps the discharge before a period begins.
Thanks in advance Dr.David.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you need to start a new question for me since it has been a while

you can start one here.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com