Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Ive had a heavy adiction for the last 2.5years. Ive smoked

Customer Question

Ive had a heavy weed adiction for the last 2.5years. Ive smoked from 7-11gram of cannabis daily consistentley without missing a day. I cant sleep at night without weed. I cant go to public places as when i do i get very nervous and try not to look at prople face to face. I get stressed very easily and get headaches because i think to much about stuff that hasnt even happend yet. I can be happy and then get really angry to the point where i get hot and tears come to my eyes and i have to calm myself down. Ive seperated myself from my freinds and my family. And im depressed, im not happy with life, i dont value it. If i was to die tomorrow i wouldnt care. Ive become a misserable and unhappy person. I want to go the doctors to get help but i dont want to explain my problems in person. What can i do
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for this question

I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing MD with over 10 years experience

Have you tried cutting back?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Due to the amount i work ive managed to cut down a little bit. But ive been smoking that long i dont feel right unless i smoke. Because ive done it consistentley for so long, its become a habbit. I cant even sit there and watch tv or go out with freinds unless i have smoked.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its changed me and the way i think
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Im not sure if its down to the weed. Buh i also dont seem to be able to gain weight. I eat like an animal but still somehow my waist gets slimmer.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My memory sometimes isnt the best aswell.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I never had theese problems untill around 9 months ago
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have trouble remembering the things wrong with lmao. Thats why theres so many questions. Sorry about that.

Of course it is down to the weed

No one smokes that much weed per day without side effects

This anxiety and nervousness is directly related