Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
61817858

From the time I wake up my humour is sad? Now it's been one

Hi, from the time I wake up my humour is sad? Now it's been one year, I had blood test , they just told me that I didn't have vitamin d.
I took vitamin D3 5000 but noting has changed? Also I don't have time to go to gp because I'm working a lot, can you please help me?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 7 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 7 months ago.

Hi Roberto. Are you currently taking any medications?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was taking serotin tablets ( bought from amazon) and also zenphorol (bought from amazon)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
But didn't help at all
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Now is getting worth every day,
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

It sounds like you may be clinically depressed. This is a serious condition and can worsen over time if left untreated. Some depression is situational and improves with changing the conditions that promoted it, such as getting a new job, moving to a new location, resolving strife in interpersonal relationships, etc. It often requires an evaluation by a mental health professional, including therapy and counseling. Similarly, some forms of depression are the result of a chemical imbalace in the brain and require medication to correct and improve. A qualified mental health professional can determine if this is the case. I would see your GP as soon as possible and be evaluated for this. He or she can provide you a referral to a psychiatrist or clincial psychologist so you can get this properly diagnosed and treated. There is no reason to go on suffering and risk further worsening of the situation.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is possibile to take something without gp
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is better if I take an appointment with gp
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

It would be better to start with an appointment with GP. There may be an underlying undiagnosed medical condition that is causing your symptoms or making them worse. In the meantime, be sure you are getting 7-8 hours of good sleep every night, are eating a balanced diet, are avoiding alcohol and drugs, and are getting outdoors everyday for at least one hour (e.g. walking, hiking, gardening, visting friends, enjoying outdoor cafe, etc).

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Today I went running can I feel better how is that possibile
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is possibile if you can advice me with the balance diet with the running
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

The exercise has to be on a regular basis, perhaps starting with 3x per week and then increasing up to a daily routine. This should be for 30-45 minutes at a time, as tolerated. Your exercise tolerance will increase as you exercise more. You may even start to experience a "runner's high" after awhile. A balanced diet includes a mixture of carbs, protein and fat, with fruits and vegetable and nuts daily. Here is link from the NHS in the UK that should help you:

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Goodfood/Pages/Healthyeating.aspx

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I red that running is antidepressants, is that true
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can I run and eat healthy instead of taking tablets
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is that gone help
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

Yes, running and doing exercise, in general, can act like an anti-depressant, stimulating the body to make "feel good hormones" such as endorphins. This, along with eating a balanced diet and working on stress reduction can go a long way to helping improve the symptoms of depression and anxiety.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also I'm taking some supplements vitamin D3 5000 and Omega, can you please help me with this? How many times to take it and how to balance it with the diet.Also after running what shall I eat?Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

These supplements should be taken only once per day, unless directed otherwise by your GP. After running, you should hydrate with water. Other than that, you can eat whatever is part of your dietary plan...fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How many times do I need to run?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I bought vitamin d 5000 and omega 3 6 9, how many pills I need to take per day?, because it's says 2 3 pills per day.
Also is possible to take it together.?
Before or after eating?
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

You could try running for 30-40 minutes every morning when it is quiter and the air is fresher. You could take the supplements twice daily. You can take them together, preferably one hour prior to eating.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, so twice a day, I'm taking one after running early morning 6 00 o'clock(both first vitamin d 5000 and then omega3 ) and at 3 00 o'clock.
You said to take it prior food, what if I take it before food?
Also can you tell me if this supplements brings tumour with time because I red it?
Thank you so much
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

No. These supplements do not cause cancer. You can take them anytime, though they might be absorbed better if you take them 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok do you suggest me anything else?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You are very nice you helped me a lot
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I wish I get better
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

Glad to help. Keep the faith.

If you do not improve see if you can get some professional help.

Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience: 20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 6 months ago.

You're welcome.