DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am suffering pain and discomfort in my lymph glands in my

I am suffering pain and discomfort in my lymph glands in my chest, armpits and neck area. I had a mammogram yesterday which was clear. Is it possible I just have an infection?
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you have fever or cough ?

Any rash ?

Swollen lymph glands ??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No fever or cough, no rash, I don't think they are swollen they just hurt

Thanks for the information

The possibility of infection is quite likely but considering you have hair loss and fatigue as well I would suggest that you do get some blood work including an ANA . This will show if you doesn,t have an autoimmune problem like lupus which can give these symptoms. Another thing which should be checked is a thyroid hormone profile . If you haven,t seen your doctor yet then do have an examination and then get the tests as required

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating