DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I've had ocular migraine before and an aura that moved from

Customer Question

hi I've had ocular migraine before and an aura that moved from right to left, then dissipated. Now for a few hrs Ive had a sort of aura on my left side thats now a moving small black shape that moves when I move my eyes. I don't know what it is can you help
peter
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is an aura of ocular migraine and it should settle soon . If you have associated headache as well you can take some medicines like NSAIDs or Aspirin to treat the symptoms .

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ive had ocul;ar migraine before where aura starts on right and moves to left, it goes after 1/2 hr. This morn few hrs ago I had vision aura on right side now a black spot like floater that moves when i move my eyes and won't go a
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks, ***** ***** uncharacteristic of what I normally experience, 1, the time duration, 2, the side, 3, I'm left with a small black floater on left

They can change positions from one eye to other and can be lengthy as well .If your vision is also compromised then you should see the doctor now

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my vision is ok i am just left with a floater on left side as said

So nothing to worry about as it is an aura of migraine and you should feel better soon

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question