Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I went to see my go with a lesion on my soft palette, that

Customer Question

I went to see my go with a lesion on my soft palette, that has been there for about 2 months, he scraped it and it bled a little he has referred me to the e.n.t. Dept, I phoned the hospital they said it was a routine referral and I could wait up to 18 weeks, should I ask if they can make it an urgent referral? I'm really anxious.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for waiting. Can you upload a picture of the lesion. I am an ENT surgeon and can guide you. You can upload the picture as follows;

1. Click the paperclip icon

2. Click the Browse icon

3. Click the Browse button

4. Select your file and click Open

5. Click OK

6. Click Insert

7. Click Save Changes on this page