Daniel Sheibley, MD
Daniel Sheibley, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MD Grad Jefferson Medical College 2009. Internal Med intern 2010 & Radiology residency 2011. Husband & father of two.
62460980

I have just been diagnosed today that I have adult ADHD and

I have just been diagnosed today that I have adult ADHD and have been told I may never be able to drive. I am an HGV 1 driver and was hoping to set up a taxi business. Please can you tell me if that is now out of the question as driving as an occupation is all I have ever done. I am a 32 year old male and very unhappy at the moment.
Expert:  Daniel Sheibley, MD replied 1 year ago.

Adult ADHD does not make it illegal for you to drive any vehicle, both personal and professional. Only seizure disorders have those legal implications.