Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I am in dubia I'm a uk citizen I woke up yestirday morning

Customer Question

Hi I am in dubia I'm a uk citizen I woke up yestirday morning with my eye all blood shot I have high blood pressure and high heart rate... I have really cold skin on my arms and legs with a tingling sensation... and really bad pain in my legs asif my body is to heavy to carry! I got blood test and is come back my
Body was low in b12 and folate (I think it called)... should I be worried about anything else because I have done 10 flights in the past 3 weeks i hope you can help
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

were you drinking alcohol before?

do you have excessive anxiety symptoms?

excessive anxiety can cause you to have high blood pressure and high heart rate

dehydration can cause fast heart rate

high thyroid hormones can cause high heart rate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had alcohol 4 days ago I don't have and anxiety that I know it all started with a dead leg from my last flight I'm constantly drinking water to keep hydrated with me
Been out in dubia?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

no, I haven't been out to dubai.

did you get your thyroid levels checked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not that I know of? Would this cause pain in my arms and legs also with my skin been really cold in these areas were my body and head is sweating
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also with pins and needles in my fingers?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

more likely you are fighting a viral infection

viral infection can cause eyes blood shot, high blood pressure, heart rate, pain in your arms and legs, and pins and needles

have you been partying too much?

not getting enough sleep?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been on holiday for 4 weeks and been out a few time but nothing more than what I would go out back home if anything a lot less... yes I've been sleeping great except for now were it's 4am and I woke up so hot with the pain in my legs really hurting me...so I went to the bathroom check to see if my eye had gone down but it seems to have gotten worse
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I would stop drinking alcohol and drink water and eat more fruits and vegetables.

you may be low in electrolyes and potassium and magnesium in your system.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah that what I have been doing as I got advised todo that by the doctor here... I just hope it's nothing more than that with the amount of flights then I have done in the past 20days
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I don't think your symptoms have to do with the flights you have taken