Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Every few months my head turns incredibly cold and I get

Every few months my head turns incredibly cold and I get incredibly loud ringing in my ears coupled with muffled hearing. My eyes also feel like they have pressure on them and they force themselves shut and I get a twinging/pulling sensation in my head. Whenever this happens I can't move or do anything I usually just lay down on the floor in the bathroom and wait for it to be over. What's wrong with me?

Thanks for contacting the medical experts at Just Answer.

It is very likely that you suffer from a type of Migraine, or less likely a form of seizure disorder.

If there is any headaches that accompany or follow this, then I think Migraine is more likely.

The best thing would be to consult a medical specialist, get some tests done to rule out seizures, and then take long term anti-migraine prophylaxis medicines,

Warm regards

Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the fast reply. I don't really have headaches when this happens other than the pulling sensation that comes from closing my eyes. Could it still be Migraines despite that?