Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Every few months my head turns incredibly cold and I get

Every few months my head turns incredibly cold and I get incredibly loud ringing in my ears coupled with muffled hearing. My eyes also feel like they have pressure on them and they force themselves shut and I get a twinging/pulling sensation in my head. Whenever this happens I can't move or do anything I usually just lay down on the floor in the bathroom and wait for it to be over. What's wrong with me?
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for contacting the medical experts at Just Answer.

It is very likely that you suffer from a type of Migraine, or less likely a form of seizure disorder.

If there is any headaches that accompany or follow this, then I think Migraine is more likely.

The best thing would be to consult a medical specialist, get some tests done to rule out seizures, and then take long term anti-migraine prophylaxis medicines,

Warm regards

Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for the fast reply. I don't really have headaches when this happens other than the pulling sensation that comes from closing my eyes. Could it still be Migraines despite that?