wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Have swolleankles and have been taking some pillsto reduce

have swolleankles and have been taking some pillsto reduce the swelling. Some progress has been made with one ankle. The constant stretching of the skin round the ankles has caused skin to roughen and itch, also some gout seems to be occurring. Isthere a cure for this?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

M/F?

can you upload a picture?

Why do you think you have gout?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 91 Male, I have typical swelling wih a high level of uric acid.I can usually donload pictures. I m taking warfarin due to DVTs