Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I HAVE EXPERIENCED RHS LEG WEAKNESS FOR MANY MONTHS THAT

I HAVE EXPERIENCED RHS LEG WEAKNESS FOR MANY MONTHS THAT MAKES STEPS/STAIRS/WALKING DIFFICULT. THROUGH THE WEAKNESS I HAVE FALLEN A NUMBER OF TIMES. MY RIGHT HAND AND ARM ARE NOW BEGINNING TO FEEL WEAK.
i HAVE VISITED PRIVATE CHIROPRACTOR/OSTEOPATH/PHYSIO/ACUPUNCTURE. NOTHING IS IMPROVING MY CONDITION. I HAVE BEEN PRIVATE TO NUFFIELD FOR CARDIAL EPIDURAL INJECTION IN MY LOWER SPINE. I AM NOW AWAITING FURTHER REFERRAL APPOINTMENTS TO SEE NEUROLOGIST AND
ORTHEOPEDIC CONSULTANTS.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 11 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Do you have the results of imaging tests of your lower spine?

Has you also had imaging tests of the spine of the neck, or cervical spine?

If so, do you have those results?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have results of MRI Scan that showed slight Stenosis/impingment of nerves and consultant suggested back operation or injection.
I chose to go private for the injection initially as I was to be convinced a back operation would definitely cure my issues. I am now in the NHS referral system and appointment with Orthopedic 27/9/16 and Neurologist not till November (date to be confirmed).
I am considering booking an appointment with a private Neurologist appointment just so I can eliminate certain conditions.

Have you also had imaging tests of the spine of the neck, or cervical spine?

If so, do you have those results?