DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have done something to my knee in bed by turning over and

Customer Question

i have done something to my knee in bed by turning over and then something seemed to pull and I can only bend my knee so far without serious pain
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
is the doctor going to ring me
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can someone tell me if the doctor is going to ring me on***********

-Sorry to hear about this. I am trying to contact you on phone as well but some error has occurred in the system and I will be talking to you soon

This is most likely a ligament injury which is giving you such pain. At the age of 76 these supporting structure of the knee joints can get weak and get damaged easily by such minor injury. Meniscal injury is another possibility although the weight bearing is usually compromised. The most likely problem here is an ACL tear. You should take some anti inflammatory like Ibuprofen with Omeprazole. Avoid excessive weight bearing. Use ice and knee support .You will need to see the doctor if the problem does not get better in a few days time

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating