Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Does leukaemia kill you

Customer Question

does leukaemia kill you
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

When was leukemia diagnosed? Which type of leukemia? Where has it spread to? What are you worried about at present? Do you have the results of the investigations such as complete blood count and other investigations? Can you upload it here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
leukemia diag. when = unknown, type of leukemia blood disorder 1, leukemia has spread to various parts of body of the man with it, heard by me a man(age 44) requesting Doctor advice/information by hearing Leukemia sufferer speaking about that a few times over last year or two.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I the advice/requestor have had various in my life life shocks from health and mania over about 15/16 years have health workers in family (none high my side yet etc.) and have old dead roses chases and just as always and usual corp. ones left no, having writ/said that I want to say that 'my girls' alive and I the manic have one ie another out there somewhere etc etc etc here where I am.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

Leukemia is cancer of the body's blood-forming tissues, and is of various types. Some types are more common in children and some in adults. Therefore the response to treatment, the survival rate, and the prognosis depends on the type of leukemia. Leukemia can cause death, and between 2008 and 2012, it is estimated that leukemia was the fifth most common cause of cancer deaths in men and the sixth most common in women in the US.

Please ask if you have more questions regarding leukemia. If satisfied with the answer the please click 5 stars above to give a positive rating.