wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Recently I have been wanting to go to the toilet and keep

Customer Question

Hi..recently I have been wanting to go to the toilet and keep passing clear urine. Especially after drinking a glass of water it goes straight through me..not normal for me at all. I also am experiencing low back pain to the bottom right hand side..at times it is hard to straighten up after sitting as it pains me..I am concerned. .I am female and 41 years old.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should add urine does not smell and I feel tired a lot. No energy.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How much water do you drink?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for replying -
I wouldn't say I drink a lot at all...two mugs of tea plus maybe two tall glasses of water. Last night I drank three glasses of water as I had back pain thinking it could be my kidneys...in one hour I went to the toilet 4 times and it was all clear just like water...I felt I had to go as I was about to burst..water went straight through me..no smell to urine at all.
It's been over a week now...last night the back ache was making it worse..
I have also noticed after eating especially sweet stuff I get palpitations and also need to go toilet to pass urine.
Not on any medication...
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Try drinking less water and see what happens to the color of your urine. I bet it will become more colored.

If it doesn't, then get into see your primary care MD for a complete physical exam and some lab testing.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS