Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have suffered with water infection since the completion of

Customer Question

I have suffered with water infection since the completion of my chemotherapy in January this year. I have been prescribed with various antibiotics that have not cured my complaint. I'm in continues pain with the burning of passing urine every hour and yesterday I started a course of CystoPurin and hope that this will give some relieve from the pain.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What testing have you had done?

What type of cancer did you have?

What type of chemo did you have?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.