wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I'm an uncircumcised man (under 25) and I woke up one

I'm an uncircumcised man (under 25) and I woke up one morning with a small yellow bump on my foreskin. I haven't had sex for a couple of months so I don't know why it would have come up. After some research I've found it may be a penis tear. What can I do in the meantime to help it heal? I've never had this problem before. It doesn't hurt and there's no blood. Any help at all will be great.
I'll be going to a GUM clinic as soon as I can.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for getting back to me quickly Dr Rick, I have attached the file to this message. Due to my living conditions I won't be able to call or skype you in case one of my house mates found out.
I'm not on any other medication.
I'm going to Vietnam next week yet I fear not much can be done before I go..

Thank you for that additional information and the picture.

That could be a syphilitic chancre. They can take awhile to pop up after infection.

So. What should you do?

Get into see an MD right away for a full STD workup.

Make sure to do this before you leave for Vietnam so that you can start any necessary treatment right away.

Do not put this off.
Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you Doctor, I will get this check out asap. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to help? Also this is treatable isn't it?
I'll still be in shock I think until is passes, if it passes.
I've given you a fair rating.