yes, it is safe to wait until Monday
he doesn't have these symptoms anymore.
he should be fine to wait until Monday
if he gets these symptoms again, or prolonged periods of weakness, numbness, personality changes, chest pains, shortness of breath, sweats, paralysis, then you should bring him to the A&E.
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com