Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I know its summer and it will feel warm but i am always

Customer Question

Hi i know its summer and it will feel warm but i am always feeling hot even when its not that warm outside and others around me are just fine i am under a great deal of stress at the moment and get very worked up could this have something to do with always feeling hot or should i have some tests done.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Stress and anxiety can make one feel like you are feeling but the only possible medical reason in your case can be high thyroid hormone levels. So yes you should get your thyroid hormone levels checked by a blood test. If it comes out to be fine then it's only stress otherwise you should get yourself treated. However I reassure you that there is nothing serious behind your symptoms and you should just relax. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards