Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

In a rush and bursting I used a public toilet but then

Hi in a rush and bursting I used a public toilet but then noticed the person before had dripped menstrual blood on front of the seat as a public loo I hovered over but some wee went on the rim where the blood was I am sure it all ran into the bowl but if any had run over the front and dripped into my knickers do I need to be concerned that it then obviously came into contact with my genitalarea.. oobviously I do not know who used the toilet before and if they had any disease/infection
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi, Thanks for waiting. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. If you were not having any open wound or cut on your genitalia, You don't need to worry at all because diseases can't pass like this through intact skin. We are basically concerned about HIV and HCV. HCV can't get transmitted like this from one person to the other and HIV can't live outside a persons body for more than few seconds. So in my opinion, you are 100% safe and the way you have described this encounter, you are at zero percent risk of contracting anything. I reassure you and give you my words. I wish you good luck for a healthy life. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Quick reply in minutes thanks. Explains well and in an understanding way.

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you. Please rate my answer as per your level of satisfaction. Regards