Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(R)/MRCP(R) U.K
16248889

Please tell me how this problem is treated and what foods

Customer Question

Please tell me how this problem is treated and what foods should I be having or not having?
Expert:  Dr S.A.Alam replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, Can you given me some more details. I cannot track your previous questions,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have stomach ulcers can you tell me how to treat them and what foods I should or should not be having?

Thank you for your reply, mainly you should stop all spicy foods, Less amount of meat and fatty items as they also cause more acid production and lead to stomach ulcers. Take ore fruit and vegetables. Isphagula husk is very good herbal agent that can be used. Try to take a small bowl of fruit of vegetables before your main meal this causes lesser irritation of the stomach and lesser symptoms. Thank you.