Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I had sex with an escort in May and the condom broke. Didnt

I had sex with an escort in May and the condom broke. Didnt realise until I pulled out. The escort was not concerned. About 2 weeks in June I had the symtoms of flu. i.e sneezing, runny nostril and a cough.. Recently I have a tingling lip and a white tongue
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

how can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As i put in my original post I had sex with and escort and the condom broke... I hadnt realised until I pulled out... She didnt see too concerned.. In June I experienced flu like symtoms.. i.e cough. sneezing and a runny nostril... Then from then I had a sensation in my lips. Recently I have had and still a tingling in my top left corner of my top lip and a white tongue. Have been too busy to see doctor and here in the UK it can take 3 weeks to get an appointment. What risks from Herpes an HIV do I have

Jim, I think you have low risk of both problems

The viral illness from HIV wouldn't come 2 months later as you describe

It comes right away

I think you should be tested for them

but overall low risk

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com