Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My heart seems to keep aching. started yesterday when I

my heart seems to keep aching. started yesterday when I decided to run down a flight of stairs in my house. strangely starts to ache when I think about what's wrong with it.
took a pulse last light with a stopwatch was 69 for the minute.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

Where do you feel pain?

Any other symp***** *****ke shortness of breath?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just behind by left breast sort of a dull/unconfutable feelingI didn't have any shortness of breath yesterday when it started, but did experience dizziness on two separate occasions when reaching for an object on top of the fridge/freezer.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for reply.

At your age episodes of dizziness with chest pain especially on exertion can be either insignificant or related to heart problem. This needs thorough evaluation to be on safe side. I would recommend you to visit your doctor and get a full physical examination especially of cardiovascular system so that anything concerning should be ruled out. Take lots of fluids and monitor your blood pressure as well.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will rate you now. how would I monitor my blood pressure.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

You should get it checked by your doctor or if you have a digital device you can do it yourself.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know you cant examine me but if I keep my heart rate down and wait till I get back from holiday to go to the doctors. should I be ok?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can wait nothing to worry about.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks for the advice.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

My pleasure to help you.