Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I am 35 years old. I am suffering from recurrent glandular

Customer Question

Hi. I am 35 years old. I am suffering from recurrent glandular fever with raised CMV igM Titers during each attack. It comes back after every 4 to 6 months. Fever , generated lymphadenopathy and severe myalgias and fatigue beach episode lasts for about 8 days. I am an otherwise an immunocompetent person. there s no treatment for this in allopathic medicine. Can u pls tell me if there s treatment for this in homeopathy medicine ? And do u get patients like this quite often ?
Nera
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hye dr. Phil. I don't have any other illness of any sort. I am a very active person and happy go lucky also. I had first attack of CmV 3 yrs ago. At that time I was 5 weeks pregnant. And got the fetus aborted cus that was the first episode and I was very sick. Ever since I get this fever after every ; to 6 months. And no other illness at all.
I am smoker of 4 to 6 cigarettes per day.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I see the other expert has opted out

you have to first quit smoking. smoking suppress your immune system and weakens your immune system

no treatment will help when you are still smoking.

you also have to eat healthy and eat fresh fruits and vegetables and get proper sleep during the day

regular exercise and stretching and yoga also can help improve your immune system to help you fight against virus infection.

these are the best methods to help improve your immune system.

you can also take a probiotic pill daily to help add good bacteria into your bowels to help your bowel immunity.

eating yogurt daily as well adds good bacteria into your bowels to help with bowel immunity.

washing your hands frequently with soap and water is also good practice to kill virus before they enter your body.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com